Spend more time using data – and less time preparing it in Excel. In two short hours, you will boost your efficiency and decision-making acumen by learning tested techniques for streamlining data formatting and calculations.
What You’ll Learn
- Using pivot tables and charts to analyze data and create interactive dashboards.
- Writing macros to automate frequent tasks.
- Using interactive tools to generate robust analyses.
- Calculating the cost of stock granted as a percentage of base pay and shares granted as a percentage of shares outstanding.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is ideal for anyone seeking to create interactive pivot tables quickly and easily, and who wishes to use macros to automate repetitive tasks.
The course requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel. Participants also should have access to a computer with Excel 2013 or newer.
This learning experience is part of WorldatWork’s suite of Excel mastery courses, which include:
- Advanced Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals
- Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals
- Dynamic Arrays: Excel Turbo Charged
- Hello Excel Power Query, My New BFF
- Job Titles & Grades: Creating an Interactive Matrix in Excel
- Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel
- Working Smarter & Faster with Excel Formulas
By successfully completing this course you will earn 2 WorldatWork recertification credits.
View our Return/Cancellation policies and more here.
Contact today to register for this course and take your career to new heights with the latest and expert educational resources.