Dramatically improve your ability to analyze compensation data by creating powerful interactive Excel dashboards that consolidate large amounts of data into executive summaries. Improve your modeling skills to enable better compensation decisions — for example, around incentives or pay increases.
Gain all this and more in this extensive course that is divided into three, two-week blocks featuring independent study and hands-on practice with the included exercises. Each block culminates with an instructor-led online session where you can put your knowledge into practice and pose questions and challenges.
What You Will Learn
- LOOKUP formulas for pay, benefits, and commission calculations.
- IF formulas for pay and benefits calculations.
- ARRAY formulas.
- Data validation and protection.
- Recording and running macros; using macro security settings.
- An introduction to creating dashboards.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is ideal for those seeking to create effective dashboards and use advanced Excel formulas and techniques to improve productivity and analytical ability.
Members gain exclusive access to research, publications, networking opportunities and more!
This virtual course requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, including proficiency with writing VLOOKUP, IF, and other formulas and the skills to create charts.
While not required, we recommend taking Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals before registering for this course.
This learning experience is part of WorldatWork’s suite of Excel mastery courses, which include:
- Analyzing & Automating Rewards Data with Excel
- Excel Skills for Compensation Professionals
- Dynamic Arrays: Excel Turbo Charged
- Hello Excel Power Query, My New BFF
- Job Titles & Grades: Creating an Interactive Matrix in Excel
- Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel
- Working Smarter & Faster with Excel Formulas
By successfully completing this course you will earn 2 WorldatWork recertification credits.
View our Return/Cancellation policies and more here.
Contact today to register for this course and take your career to new heights with the latest and expert educational resources.